Friday, March 3, 2017

Best Guacamole Recipe

Best Guacamole

I love this guacamole! I eat a whole batch in less than 24 hours with little to no help! It’s just so ADDICTING! I hope you like this simple, easy, FANTASTIC recipe as much as I do!



Ingredients:
2 Ripe avocados
1 Jalapeno seeded and finely chopped
5 or so lightly chopped grape tomatoes
(If you like onions, add onions; I don’t like them in mine)
Salt and pepper to taste
Garlic powder to taste
Cumin to taste
Fresh cilantro if you have some (optional)




Directions:

Seed your avocados and scoop that deliciousness into a bowl. Mash up the avocado to desired texture. (I like mine chunky, and I use a butter knife to just sort of cut it all up) Add in your chopped jalapeno and tomatoes, and add your seasonings. Mix it up and that’s it! A delicious snack, side dish for your dinner, or even breakfast! (I love eating it for breakfast!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment