Friday, March 3, 2017

Famous Brussel Sprouts Recipe

Famous Brussel Sprouts


These Brussel sprouts are my most popular dish! I have to make them for my sister for her birthday now. Every time I bring leftovers to work everyone wants some. Let me tell you, they are AMAZING! If you’ve tried Brussel sprouts and don’t like them, TRY THESE! Just to throw it out there, Brussel sprouts make you very gassy… BEWARE!

           
Ingredients:
          Fresh, not frozen Brussel sprouts
            Minced garlic
            Olive oil
            Salt and pepper to taste



Cooking Instructions:
Cut your Brussel sprouts in half lengthwise. Pour some olive oil in a skillet on med-high heat. Put the minced garlic in the hot olive oil, and place Brussel sprouts face down in the oil. PLEASE be careful at this step. The hot oil will pop and it does not feel good! Season with salt and pepper and cover skillet with a tight fitting lid. You may want to turn the heat a little more towards medium. Let them cook with the lid on for about 15-20 min. until the bottoms are nice and brown. I could eat my weight in these things! Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment