Friday, March 3, 2017

My Tossed Salad Recipe

Clean Simple Tossed Salad

When I don’t feel like cooking, and I don’t have any leftovers, I love to make this salad. It’s so fresh and it actually fills me up! I use an organic spring mix of greens for mine that I find at Aldi. It has spinach, kale, and several other good greens! You can use whatever you prefer. This is great on the side of a meal as well, or a snack, or however you want to eat it! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

           
Ingredients:
          Greens of your choice
            Olive oil
            Salt and pepper to taste
            Halved grape tomatoes
            Handful of sunflower seed kernels
            1 Tbsp milled flax seed
            Optional: Raw almonds



Tossing instructions:
(Make this salad as big as you want!) Chop up your greens how you like them. I like mine good and chopped so that it’s easier to eat! Halve your tomatoes and toss them in. Sprinkle your sunflower seed kernels and flax on top for extra nutrients and deliciousness! If you are adding the almonds add them now. I love the almonds in mine, but I love a nutty salad! Just drizzle desired amount of olive oil over top. Salt and pepper to taste and mix it up! That’s it, now you have a fresh, delicious, nutty salad!


No comments:

Post a Comment